Thursday, April 30, 2009

the end of the beginning

final exam? done.
final lecture? 15 more minutes.
final day of class? tomorrow am, jeopardy tourney

and then

the superhero sendoff bbq party.
and that's basically the only thing on my radar right now beyond spending next week solidifying housing and packing up unnecessary items.

i'm fried people. finito. i gots nothing else until i can take some moments to recharge. then i'll be back with something more interesting.

in the meantime, am racking my depleted brains in hopes of coming up with a somewhat decent costume for tomorrow's fete. i told ben to go as "super benzo" but he doesn't see the humor in it.
oh well. i think he's just jealous that liam has used up almost a whole roll of duct tape on his costume and there's no more left...

1 comment:

  1. Go Nikki Go! I didn't know about this blog until I saw the link on facebook. I'm adding you to my list asap.

    ReplyDelete